Date:         Wed, 15 May 1996 21:15:53 -0500
From:         limbo@bcn.net (Jim Digennaro)
Subject:      CIS help long

-Keep on Busin' Jim Digennaro ----------------------------------------------------------------------------= -- James Digennaro The Late Model Bus Organization,International Treasurer & Merchandise Sales , Official On-line Represenative. 20 First St Adams, MA. 01220 82 Westfalia 'GTI' (maybe for sale)

E-Mail limbo@bcn.net URL: http://www.bcn.net/~limbo LiMBO Line: (413) 743-1814 Don't forget The Ben and Jerry's VW show in Waterbury,VT. June 9th "Come out to 'Transporters By The Tunnel' July 19th- 21st, In North Adams, Massachusetts. Fun Camping for all." Volkswagen Disc Jockey, Have VW will travel.'I DJ most shows in the Northeas= t' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- =20