Date:         Thu, 16 May 1996 12:15:38 -0400
From:         David E Most <most@gibbs.oit.unc.edu>
Subject:      MUST SELL '79 westy in CO

Ok, here's the deal. I drove from the east coast about 7 weeks ago, and I've been in Fort collins since then. It was getting me around till a couple of days ago, but now it needs some engine work. I want to sell it ASAP because I have no place to live here and no way to get around. Any reasonable offers will be considered.

Good stuff: Nice interior (seats, curtain, screens, poptop all in great shape) all cabinets, table good 1 yr old parts (shocks, front brakes, starter, battery, and more) FI system, electrical just checked out good transmission and clutch good

VW TENT - somebody just happened to give me a tent yesterday though i don't know how to set it up. This comes with the package

It has the BA-6 heater, but I've never used it

Problems: Needs engine work of some sort. The engine turns over now, but it won't start properly. It cannot be driven away at the moment.

Though the bus is originally from Canada, the only real rust is cosmetic. The bottom couple of the inches of the sliding door are rusty (the door works fine however), there's battery tray rust, and some around one of the heat exchangers.

The body and frame have been looked at mnay times, and it's all structurally sound. I'd love to keep this bus if I could.

If you're at least a little interested, please call me at (970) 484-7851 soon. You can also reply to my email, but I may not be able to get back to you as quickly.

Thanks you,

david