Date:         Thu, 02 May 1996 13:12:07 -0400
From:         "Rodney L. Boleyn" <boleyn@scr.siemens.com>
Subject:      Re: news group

EXPRES@gnn.com (Ron Salmon) wrote: >Therefore, from the standpoint of cost of online time, I prefer the >list in its present format. >Besides, who said we had any choice in this matter?

And Wendeln@onyx.afsac.wpafb.af.mil (Ted) wrote: > >I agree. Right now I have anywhere from 125-150 messages to weed >through when I first log-on each day. Even if I'm only interested in >5-10 of the messages, I have to handle them all. When was the last >time the membership was polled on a news group?

Here's my $0.005: