Date:         Fri, 24 May 1996 06:32:09 -0500 (EST)
From:         RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Subject:      I'm off for a week, and my EV is pissed!

well folks, I'm off to Yurrip for a week on Univ. business (yeah...right 8) ) and because of my NOT taking the EV with me (never mind not taking the rest of the family as well), the EV has thrown a hissy fit.

Over the past few days the A/C has slowly converted itself from a cooling system to a venting system...the strange thing is that the compressor works...there's refrigerant in the system...the radiator fans kick on when the A/C is switched, so I think maybe the thermostat in the cabin has gone south...

So, I'm sending the EV to VW Summer Camp for the week! On the way to the airport I'll drop it off so they can muck with it (as well as put on a new fuel filter (after 45k miles)) while I'm gone....

And speaking of which...i'm gone from this list after 1:00 pm today...and back on the evening of 6/1....

Ric