Date:         Sat, 25 May 1996 15:14:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:         "Thom Fitzpatrick" <thom@calweb.com>
Subject:      Sacramento Swap Meet Results

Just got back from the first Bus Farmers Swap Meet in Sacramento. I feel I made out pretty good...

I camped out with the Busfarmers (Todd, Art, Dean - Chicks Dig 'Em) and sat around with Rich Kimball and Ed Economy (ok, enuf name dropping)

After a very un-sleepful night, I was up at the crack of dawn to start scavenging. Right of the bat I bought a '67 apron, a set of ivory-handled popout latches and a vent box rear screen all for $5.

I also picked up an NOS RHD barndoor gas pedal, a set of German replacement reflectors, a_set_ of '51 license plates, barndoor hoorn button, and a couple other trinkets. Bought some T shirts, too. Spent a tad under $300. There was a lot of cool stuff there; I think the swap was much better than the Vallejo show.

I blew off the SOTO picnic in favor of some sleep. Tonight we're camping out at the 'rama... I still have money to spend...

Thom -- > How do I set my laser printer on stun? Thom Fitzpatrick thom@calweb.com - http://www.calweb.com/~thom Keeper of the Barndoor Bus Page: http://www.calweb.com/~thom/barndoor.html