Date:         Sun, 26 May 1996 15:52:29 -0300 (ADT)
From:         smitht@jupiter.sun.csd.unb.ca (Tim Smith)
Subject:      Re: Misc. Westy Questions - Propane Tank

At 01:55 AM 5/25/96 -0500, BusBoys@aol.com wrote: >Mike McClune writes: > >>The regulator has leaked a >>little for as long as I've had it. Now the shutoff valve leaks so the tank

>Style Regulator as it is a much improved unit. I have maybe one or two Round >Regulators left in stock (price is $67.00)(and yes, it is no longer in >production because of current regulations deeming it to be unsafe as a >replacement,) and of course I stock the Square Regulator as well (price is >$86.80). No modifications need to be made, the fittings mate right up.

This type of regulators are available in RV store near me for under $25Cdn. Made by same US company as makes the "OEM". The square ones are obsoleted up here, NLA, and have moved on to a two stage type that is about 1.5" longer than square type. The copper pipes will give enough to fit. No nice plastic box-cover however. If anyone wants a box-cover the dealer has some left, $1.50 each. $87 indeed, harumph

Tim Smith