Date:         Sun, 26 May 1996 17:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:         Adam Crawford Webb <awebb@sfu.ca>
Subject:      More Questions...78 Westfalia!

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions, but beware.... I have more. As a rookie to Campmobile I feel it is only customary to ask lots.

1.> There is a hole underneath the glovecompartment, but still on the dash. It sorta looks like a round metal socket. Does anyone know what this is for?

2.> I have an electric fridge and two (12V) batteries. How long can I leave the fridge on (without using 115V power) before I burn out the battery. will it burn out both batteries, or just the auxillary?, and is it okay to run the battery out? Also does anybody know what kind of drain the stereo puts on the regular battery?

3.> Does anyone know how much tire holders for the front cost?

4.> The thin foam layer on the bottom of the pop-top seems to have attracted these little black dots (like mould). Considering I live in a damp climate (Vancouver, BC) I am not suprised :-( Does anyone know how to prevent or get rid of this problem? Also the roof has seemed to attract some sort of moss or lichen and I was wondering what I should do about this?

Thank you very much in advance. Please feel free to any some, all or even none of my questions.

Adam Webb '78 Westy Campmobile Vancouver, BC