Date:         Fri, 3 May 96 18:48:03 EDT
From:         Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Subject:      sad event/check your fuel lines (fwd)

Stefan and others, This is a really awful story. It's a shame to hear about a nice bus burning to nothing, but even worse when you just bought it :( .

I wonder what it would take to rig up an engine compartment extinguisher system, like race cars use for their interiors. You smell or see smoke, pop the red button on the dash and FOOM the whole engine compartment is instantly smothered in fire extinguisher foam/powder/whatever. Probably expensive as hell, but definitely more handy than a dinky hand-held extinguisher.

Sorry about your bus, Stefan.

Sean