Date:         Sun, 5 May 1996 00:06:58 -0400
From:         BusBoys@aol.com
Subject:      More Poison Pen Letters - Bus Boys

Hi Jim -

Thanks again for forwarding more of the posts. I was able to contact Gary Gibson about his core charge refund that he never got. This situation happened in late 1988, long before I ever came on the scene (about 2 1/2 years ago), but I'm still gonna see what I can do. He will be forwarding copies of correspondence relating to the matter to me off of computer backup copies he still has. We still have paperwork files dating back to 1987 when BBI started, but (Oh God :( ), I just cringe at the thought of trying to find at anything that far back. An invoice will suffice and his UPS paperwork will help as well. Even if this Boo-boo isn't my fault, I would still like to make it right. On ward and Upward as they say.

Jim BusBoys@aol.com