Date:         Thu, 9 May 1996 09:52:50 -0600 (MDT)
From:         Tony Schiebel <tony@esys.ca>
Subject:      Re: Norseman Awnings

On Wed, 8 May 1996 22:42:04 -0500 Harry Yates <hyates@bcit.bc.ca> wrote:

> > Here's the particulars; > > Norseman Mfg., > 14545 - 115 Ave., > Edmonton, Alberta > Canada T5M 3B8 > > ph: 403-451-6939 > > This was purchased this in 1990, and we paid $455 CDN for the awning, > $39 CDN for the bracket kit. I'm not sure if the address or phone # > is still current. Maybe if any list members are in Edmonton could verify > and possibly supply a fax #, and current pricing, that would be great.

Hi Gang,

Well Norseman still manufactures the awnings, but they do not sell directly anymore. They sell through the RV stores and are the best by far. I went and looked at them last night and they are *very* nice. If you phone Noresman thay will give you names or resellers. Their number has changed to (403)451-6828. I went to Gil's RV and looked at them

Gil's RV (403)451-1414 15608 - 112 Ave Edmonton, Alberta

If you call Norseman they will give you several names of RV stores outside of Edmonton. They distribute all over Western Canada. The prices are close to the same. $456.00 for awning and $40.50 for the mounting bracket. With conversion to US it will be about $20.00!!! *grin* :-) I'm just bitter because I just bought some US money for a vacation. It cost me $1.39 CAN to buy $1.00 US. sigh....

Cheers Tony

Tony Schiebel - Senior Technical Analyst >>>>> Tony.Schiebel@esys.ca <<<<< The ESYS Corporation Suite 835, 10040 - 104 St. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 0Z2 Voice (403) 424-4922 Fax (403) 424-4925 http://www.esys.ca