Date:         96-05-09 14:14:39 EDT
From:         gregoryn@physics.Berkeley.EDU (D. Greg Nichols)

Hello,

The story is as follows: I bought it from the original owners in 1993, w 100K miles on it. At that time I rebuilt the engine - new everything. I have also rebuilt the carbs. The body is rough. The front end had been dented in. I repaired the body damage, only to have someone dent it again. The interior is mostly stipped, but I have all of the stuff. Runs great, but needs to be tuned up to smog. It has dual carbs which are basically impossible to tune unless you have an exhaust gas analyzer. Runs great. Also has new CV joints, new brakes, new clutch cable, new fuel pump, new brake pressure regultor, brake booster recently fixed up. I also repaired rust damage around the front windshield. I cracked the windshield putting it back in, but will fix it before I sell it. I have two other old cars which need TLC as well, and I just don't have the time anymore. Her name is Clarabel and she needs a good home. Let me know if you are interested.

Greg Nichols gregoryn@physics.berkeley.edu