Date:         Sun, 12 May 1996 01:35:44 -0400
From:         BusBoys@aol.com
Subject:      Re: Bus Boys comes thru

It's not so much in the lack of marketing skills, but the lack of qualified available people to make the system work. That's right "volks", it's a two man show here and ever since we expanded heavily into the late bus/vanagon & westy stuff about 2 1/2 years ago, all four phone lines ring every 90 seconds on the average a day, worse on Mondays :(. Get a receptionist they say, to answer and forward the calls. Don't do any good if Bill and myself have to eventually take every call to answer the important questions, take the orders, find the missing (UPS's fault usually) order. To keep up with this kind of load, Bill and I put in an average 12 hours per day Monday thru Friday. 8 hours on the phone, pulling/packing orders and shipping it out. The other 4 hours (average) after 5 is spent on getting names into the 'puter for catalogs (keep on flamin!), inventory checking for reordering, faxing back answers to inquiring faxes (boy does that Murata hum!), processing the paperwork for core credits and trying to keep the place clean. But to those who feel they've been slighted in one way or another, I do offer my sincerest apologies. :) Jim /BusBoys@aol.com