Date:         Mon, 13 May 1996 08:53:11 -0700
From:         jim@atcweb.atc.1dc.com (Jim Ellis)
Subject:      Possible split oval find!!!!!

Great praise to the dear wife for being a VW fanatic. The pest exterminator (bug man) came by the house early Saturday AM. In a quick conversation, Cherry VanBondo spoke up and asked the bugman if he ever sees and old VW buses or bugs stashed on people's properties as he sprays is toxic happiness. The guy replys "Uh, no buses but there is this older lady on my route that has this old beetle bug that has "T" bar in the rear window. It's just sitting there and looks like it has been there forever."

We both speak up (with restrained interest) and I scribble a quick sketch of the shape of a split oval rear window. "Yup, looks just like that!" We tell the guy to *seriously* contact the lady and ask if it is for sale. He causually says that he would ask. I asked where it was and he said "on his route." Duh!, I meant address, zip code phone number, social security number, tax parcel ID number and longitude/latitude~ degrees/minutes/seconds. Not that we are interested or anything... -ellis\