Date:         Wed, 8 May 1996 20:04:05 -0700
From:         mizamook@sonic.net
Subject:      RE:RE: 3 Questions

Well, hey! Thanks for the info...

Just to let you know...the thing does run well, as it should, for it only has 40K on *rebuilt* engine....he said that he burned the heads and did a top-end job on it...I have the heads, so I'll inspect them for missing metal! **Perhaps a little late?**

I don't know my compression (SHAME SHAME SHAME) 'cuz I don't have a tester, nor have I ever been so technical with my cars that I wanted to know the "real" situaton. At least it sounds good, just as it should, and has no lack of power HA HA HA...that is, for a FI'd Westy...but the chunks worried me...I figure it may be good to be building another engine anyway....what is the best size for me to upgrade to without going hotrod (that's what my 280 Z is for) but to make it less of a strain in the mountains with gear/people/boat(s)? I would like to stay within the limits of my fuel injection system, but I feel that it might be good to have a broader power range...any hints?

Look for our posting on whales!

Michele/Gene Edward the '81 Westy