Date:         Tue, 30 Apr 1996 23:46:09 -0700
From:         wlund@bart.ccis.com (Lund)
Subject:      Re: BusBoys~catalogs and more...(less?)

Well here is my Bus Boys story. About two years ago I sent them a money order for their catalog. Two months went by and no catalog. I called. "Oh, we will send it out right away." Another month goes but no catalog. Called again. Same response. Another month goes by. I call again (by now I have spent more on phone calls them on the price of the catalog). "Oh, well I sorry, but the catalog is at the printers, but as soon as it comes out..." My next move, call Hot VW Mag, which Bus Boys advertises in. The advertising rep is real nice and says she will call Bus Boys for me and try to get them to send the catalog. Another month goes by. I call Bus Boys "Did Hot VWs call you" I inquire. "Yes they did," comes the response. "The catalog is just about ready to ship from the printers." I wait two weeks, no catalog in my mail box. I call Hot VWs again. The ad rep calls Bus Boys and asked them to send me their catalog. I wait two weeks, no catalog. I send Bus Boys a letter threatening them with a postal investigation unless I get my money back (by now I don't want their catalog). I get a check right away sent Express Mail, with an apology and a promise to send the catalog soon... Well, I am still waiting for that catalog... Bill Lund >