Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 25 Jun 1996 20:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:   elks@top.monad.net (Elkavitch, Michael and Diana)
Subject:   Stuck Clock, NH show

Hi all. After the long stretch of getting school over, I'm back , for a while. Seigfried will bet bearing us to the Canadian Maritimes - New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island for three weeks next tues. Can't wait!!! Now, I went to set the time on my digital clock, the one in the middle of the dash cluster. I obviously pushed too hard on the little button because now my hours keep blinking and I can't turn them off! Any ideas? Second the New Hampshire VW Show is this weekend at the Hopkingto State Fairgrounds. Camping out available Saturday night, the show is on Sunday. Best way to get there? From the South, take I - 89 North from Concord, NH and look for the signs, should be Exit 7 to Hopkington. From the North, I am not sure. We hope to have signs coming off of Route 89. I have only been there once so I am hesitant to give very detailed directions and lose people. I - 89 is your best bet, look for signs, ask for the Hopkington State Fairgrounds. Hope to meet some of you there! Mike Elkavitch - 86 Westy syncro