Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Jun 96 20:31:37 CDT
From:         Joel Walker <JWALKER@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Subject:      LiMBO WANT ADS ... WANTED TO BUY

these are from the May-June 1996 issue of The Transporter:

WANTED TO BUY:

1968-70 Westfalia. must have good comple. interior. good mechanics & body, no collision, history and minimal to no rust. paint condition unimportant. reasonably priced. not looking for show car. want presentable d. driver. call Don (216) 842-4989 (OH)

Vanagon Westfalia or Eurovan with pop up. I need to travel this summer but i have had little luck finding any leads. I live in Vermont but right now i am staying just outside of Boston. If you can give me any info, i would appreciate it. John Davidson, 111 Loomis Street, Burlington, VT 05401 (802) 658-7403 or email davidson@together.net (VT)

Green Vanagon Camper. i believe this color was called Escotoral Green. it was available until '84, willing to trade my '82 GTI Westy for it. Must be GREEN!! and in good shape. call Jim (413) 743-4968 or email limbo@bcn.net (MA)

A nice double cab, any year, splitty - bubble - vanagon. i would like to find one that is straight, solid and complete. must be driveable (long distance) from day one. i am not looking for a major project. if it needs paint and/or upholstery to be perfect that's okay. willing to pay for a nice one. dedeicated long-term VW enthusiast. all leads appreciated. email thatvwguy@aol.com or call Dan (816) 968-3854 days (816) 254-6815 eves (MO)

1968-71 Double cab. doesn't need to be running. body must be straight and reasonably free of rust. i will trailer from anywhere on the West Coast. call Bren (510) 253-3048 or email bren@ccnet.com (CA)