Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Jun 1996 13:03:32 -0700
From:         jim@atcweb.atc.1dc.com (Jim Ellis)
Subject:      Re: Best VW TV Meat Awards (F)

>Best Movie script done under influence of really weird drugs" >"Most impressive display of Bull"

Last night, I caught a couple minutes of the movie about the Chicano Calculius teacher in LA (Edward James Almos) who teaches the homies to think. (No put-down intended from Math impaired VanBondo). eg: $3000.00 total cost plus 6 months = Resto. HONK!!! wrong answer. See I told y'all... Caught the scene where "Hee-moe" the teacher walks out of the school bldg all bummed and stuff because his students have been accused of cheatin' on the big test. So "Hee-moe" walks into the parking lot to find that his VW Beetle had been stolen. Dejected, he controls his anger like the proud/strong mental man that he is and simply walks home-too proud to catch an offered ride from his fellow teacher. Next thing you know, in the same afternoon, his students (including Lou Diamond Phillips) are out side of his house posing like gangsters inwhite Tshirts over white athletic shirts and Sahara Beige balloon pants shouting, "Hey- Hee-moe, ese, looook at wot happened to your car, man! Professor Hee-moe looks out side to see a fresh paint job with involved multicolored striped graphics and Empi eight spoke wheels. Simple as it is. Just like that! Because that's the way it goes in the Barrio. Happens every day... I about puked thinking that this Hee-moe dude gets his cars stolen, painted, dried and lowered to a cool stance during the lenght of time that it takes him to walk home. Cry-eye!!! (Aye,yi,yi) I wait years for any paint! I couldn't get the Bodyman from Hell to get my bus done for a zillion months if I blew $100. bills up his *** with a ten foot Zulu dartgun!!!! Now I know what the Body Shop from Hell was doing with it's time and MY money!! They were working on Hee-moe's bugs! (Hoser) It's a conspiracy I tell ya!... No, wait that was just a movie... Ah, like, Nevermind.;-) -VanBondo