Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:22:09 -0400
From:         Jon Hathaway <jonr@empire.net>
Subject:      Hi Dave...(kinda long)

Hi Folks was justing sitting here thinking 'bout the Trip to Ben & Jerry's Bus Weekend in VT this past weekend...

the Company was good ( altho the LiMBO guys did make us work for our Dinner saturday... <<G>> geez guys I really did have to help Paul put up his tent...) Was able to put more List names to faces... Hi Dave... forgot to give you my e-mail address didn't I.... how did the pics turn out...?? Had fun Saturday night in spite of the Rain/Drizzle ( how come it has rained that weekend, for the last 4 years...?)...

Sunday was okay, I was somewhat disappointed with the low turnout tho... I was VERY disappointed with Ben & Jerry's... They didn't even bother to mow the grass...! I guess we kinda don't fit with the new corporate image...

It was Nice to see their are still VW enthusiasts that don't let a little not-so-great weather get them down...

for those who did go, I apologize for my puppy... he was getting a bit loud there Saturday night and Sunday morning...

The Next show is Litchfield CT with camping at Litchfield Hills... The More fun Show will be at the End of the Month in NH!!!

remember to mark your calenders June 29th/30th in NH..

I-89 north from Concord exit 7 right at the bottom of the Ramp

immediate right at green post... ( if you pass the True Value hardware you've gone to far)

1.5 miles on your left is Gate G of the Fairgrounds...

We'll have someone there for most of the morning (somewhere)

I'll be there from about 12:30 on- Saturday...

Paul McCarthy and myself (Jon Hathaway) will be your Hosts Saturday Night...

See ya there....

JonR

A BIG THANX to the LiMBO/NEATO guys AND Gordi Davis for sponsoring this show... it was still fun....