Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:07:01 +0500
From:         Michael Beggs <beggsmr@interserf.net>
Subject:      On the raod again

howdy volks, Since the list is splitting so am I :') I'm heading to Atlanta, Savannah, New Orleans, Houston, Galveston, and eventually Austin. Not necessarily in that order, and with numerous detours to anyplace that strikes my fancy. I just did a compression check= 130, 125, 130, 140. Not bad, huh? For spare parts I'm taking: points, plugs, plug wires, rotor, dist cap, coil, carb, 9 quarts of oil, fuel filters, 12" of fuel line, hose clamps, valve cover gaskets, and a partridge in a pear tree. Did I leave anything important out?

Anybody who is between here(northern VA) and Texas and thinks there is something/body I should see or meet, let me know. I'm taking off tomorrow late afternoon. I really appreciate all the good information and camraderie exchanged on this list. It'll be the only thing I miss after I leave. Well, maybe my girlfriend. Nah, she dosen't even like VW's (what was I thinking?)

If anybody would like to respond email me personally as I'm no longer on V@L.

lino beggs 71 westy (Music is her name. . .)