Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Jul 1996 20:00:33 -0700
From:         busgirl@netcom.com (Martha)
Subject:      party for Gerry Skerbitz July 27th

As many of you know, our former vanagon (now water-cooled van) list administrator Gerry Skerbitz and his family will soon be heading West for a vacation. Gerry will be in the bay area, and I promised him we could have a party here to commemorate the event.

This is scheduled for Saturday evening at my house, July 27th, beginning at 5 p.m., and will be a potluck. If anyone needs to spend the nite, they're welcome to sack out. I have to leave the following morning (Sunday at 10 a.m. or so, but you are all welcome to stay and party on for as long as you like.

---

Please RSVP to me via private mail (rather than thru the list) to let me know:

1. IF you can make it 2. how many you are bringing 3. if you want to spend the night 4. what you can bring to the potluck 5. if you need directions

--

Thanks, and hope to see as many of you as possible on the 27th at 5 p.m. on.

/martha

p.s. - the next day, Sunday, the 28th, Gerry will be in the Sacramento area, and Steve and Linda Johnson will be coordinating an event for Gerry and his family there, beginning also at 5 p.m. If my job is over in time, I'll make it to the Sacramento party, as well. The camping trip previously discussed for the last weekend in July is therefore cancelled, as Gerry's party takes the place of it. The next scheduled trip, providing there is enough interest, is for the following weekend, which is the 1st weekend in August. Stay tuned.

/m