Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jul 1996 22:13:55 GMT
From:         AT&T WorldNet Customer Care<wn.email@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:      Mis-delivered mail.

Yesterday AT&T WorldNet(sm) Service experienced some difficulty delivering some E-mail messages to our users. It is likely your message was misdelivered to the wrong person and did not make it to the intended recipient. If possible, you may want to resend your message. The recipient name and the time it was posted to our E-mail servers are detailed below.

To assist you in determining which message was likely misdelivered, we're providing you with the Message ID generated by your mailer below. Understand that different E-mail packages will produce different headers which means you may or may not be able to see the message ID.

Recipient Name: shamgar@worldnet.att.net Time Posted to WorldNet: Wed Jul 17 17:00:12 Message ID: <v02140b0563930fa81b3b@[199.174.143.88]>

We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have questions or concerns please contact AT&T WorldNet Customer Care at wn.email@worldnet.att.net