Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Jul 1996 09:35:43 -0400
From:         John Anderson <vwbus@netbiz.net>
Subject:      WESTY FABRIC

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY.

That said I've been really busy with work, like travelling 3 days a week for the last 3 weeks. This combined with breaking the cardinal rule of VW Bus buying (bought a non running '81 Westy over 5.5 hours from me) has really eaten my time. I have fabric in hand, it is very nice, '76 production FWIW, a very a good year in tacky Westy interior colors. But in order to stop jerking everbody around I promise that when I get back from a business trip to Yuma AZ, this Thursday I shall go straight to the UPS place and get costs for everyone, then get this stuff out promptly. I hate to do this again but just so I'm sure I got all info correct, please email me with address and yardage once more, as well as any special instructions. I will be suspending my list mail so I can be sure not to lose anyone. In fact please also CC my work address where I will be sure not to lose it.

I also post this to both lists in case I don't reach somebody, also there might be a couple extra yards left in the end if someone is interested by people already buying get first dibs.

John Anderson (304)788-3704 vwbus@netbiz.net johnd_anderson@atk.com