Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Jul 1996 19:33:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:         ERIC ZENO <emz@viper.nauticom.net>
Subject:      VW shows in PGH

HI ALL,

I went to the Pgh. Vintage grandprix saturday to see the german car show. After seeing alot of cool bugs and stuff I talked with some of the people who run the Three Rivers Volkswagen Club and The German Air Sucker Society (GASS). They Informed me that there are 2 Auto events that I shouldn't miss. The first is sunday evening AUG. 18th at Sandcastle. (the water park on the mon. river) They have a car cruse there every sunday evening. My guess is that It is supported by a different club every week and it must be VW's turn. The second is Sept. 29th at Billco Motor a Volkswagen dealer, located on RT. 19 North of Pgh.

This would be a good time to show your Bus/Vanagon and meet others from the list that are in the pgh. area. Come one come all. Don't be to concerned about your vehicles condition, just show up, who knows, you may find someone has a part you need. With any luck my Syncro will be at both shows. Come and see the connecting rod thru the block engine display I have.

Sandcastle Sunday night Aug.18th That's all I know...

and

Billco Motors RT 19 Wexford, PA Sept. 29 An ALL German marques show Dash Plaques,food,music,swap area sponsored BY Three rivers VOlkswagen Club Hotline:(412)734-5270

Eric Zeno emz@nauticom.net 86 Syncro 86 GL 72 240Z 1936 Chrysler