Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         29 Jul 96 08:15:45 PDT
From:         CARVER_JEFFREY@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Jeff Carver)
Subject:      Re: a REAL basic electronics question

I had the same type of questions when trying to install a radio. I took said radio to a local radio installer and asked them. Very friendly and offered some advice. Turns out on some of the newer equipment has to "pull" power rather than be "fed" as we usually do. I has something to do with having a separate pwer supply or amp or something, anyway if in doubt have a pro look a your particular installation. Same with speakers, more money = more wires ! ? - Jeff