Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:         "J. Stutsman" <johnnys@u.washington.edu>
Subject:      We are home again after meeting Inuvik Trekers.

Hello Everyone, Well our trip with the rest of the Inuvik expedition ended sooner than we thought it would. We were setting our sites on Prince George as a turn around point, but we were over heating before we even got to Lilloouet. It was 4:00 PM, over 90 F and at least 5 hours of driving lay ahead of us to make it to the first scheduled camp site, we decided to find a lake and call it a day and a trip. I believe at this point we were probably an hour behind the rest of the group. I'm sorry we were not better prepared to make this long first day, Heidi, the kids, and I should have taken off the day before and made the first day a two day trip, but then we would not have gotten to go to the party and spend a beautiful day in Vancouver. I'm so glad I got to meet so many of the V@l and Type2 Internet list people. I even got to talk to Uncle Joel at the party, he called to talk to the people going on the trip. I enjoyed spending time with everyone, this is a diverse group of people. Thank you all, for allowing us to take part to the best of our ability.

Thank You. johnny Stutsman