Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Jul 1996 03:42:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:         David Raistrick <xi8940@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
Subject:      Re: List Split Announcement [IDEA!!]

!!!IDEA!!!

Thom says he wants to run one now, well...

Do the split, BUT, have Thom <or soemone!> run a third that is subscribed to both, and sends to both...

so we who like it as is can use thatone, and the "dweebs" (My word, and disclaimed as such, all flames to ME not the list!) who dont liek the old way, which many of us DO, can use the individuals....of course, i guess thatthen there was no point in seprating in the first place:)

and, that would add extra time for maling in the lists, and extra 'puters that can break....

in other words, i vote no split! er...spliting windows is fine..but...not lists!:)

<not that its a democracy, but my 37.9 cents arnt even worth that usually>

POM!

!......................... The not so Keen one xi8940@freenet.fsu.edu .........................! \\ // http://www.armory.com/~y21cvb ^\\ \XX/ //^ '68 Beetle Links to a few pics of my VW's \\//\\// '74 Super \/ \/ '75 Rusty Westy-Canadian Model

y21cvb@armory.com xi8940@freenet.fsu.edu lorn@armory.com jg8bt@cyberspace.org chantry-raistrick@csra.net 76004.3235@compuserve.com