Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Jul 1996 13:18:26 -0500
From:         Chuck Ankeny <cankeny@andcor.com>
Subject:      86 Syncro

The folks at Bus Boy suggested is e-mail you about my Syncro which I am trying to sell. Details: 1986 Vanagon GL Syncro, 138,000 miles on chasis, vw recalled the van when it had 70,??? miles and put in a new engine/heads/clutch because of a porrosity issue in the castings. The van has been well cared for and I have all records. The van has spent almost all of its life in Napa, CA where I lived for the past 12 years. The van is medium blue, in and out, has front and rear A/C, front and rear heat, fly rod racks inside, front rotors were replaced at 100K, rear drums rebuilt at 135K, there is an aftermarket (Kenwood) AM/FM/Tape deck with CD changer control, and 4 Polk Audio speakers and a rear differential lock. Everything works well. I am selling it because we are looking for a similar vehicle with a pop top (our two young boys no longer can sleep with us in the rear fold down queen bed). I can be reached by phone at 612.475.8095 (w) or 612.476.1138 (h). I'm not sure if you are in the market or just a resource to help me find a buyer. Please advise, Chuck Ankeny