Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Aug 1996 18:14:19 -0400
From:         BusBoys@aol.com
Subject:      Rear Hatch Screens Now Available (Was Re: New Item Available Posted 6-12)

Well, they're finally here and they're absolutely gorgeous. The Vanagon ones, that is (68-79 Camper/Bus ones are coming in late September, Early October when the right material is received).

Just received the screens in Grey and Brown screens are due in another week and a half. Here's a repost of my original to the V@L last June:

P/N 230-85913 (VAG 231-069-602) 68-79 Models (Brown Only) $69.95 (VAG No Longer Available) P/N 230-85914 (VAG 253-069-602) 80-87 Models (Brown) $69.95 (VAG Price $237.65) P/N 230-85915 (VAG 255-070-412) 86-91 Models (Grey) $69.95 (VAG Price $167.40)

Note: Vanagon Non-Westies had a screen available too. VAG 255-862-771 (Grey). This has been superseded to the 255-070-412 above at VAG (Last posted price on these was in the $250 range) . Why the VAG price discrepancy between Brown and Grey is beyond me - they're identical except for the color. Of course V@L and T2@P members get 10% OFF ($62.96).

I'm still off of both lists for awhile due to our warehouse move next door and while this computer is being enormously used by our bookeeper for our annual corporate tax numbers crunching, so please phone or fax your orders in. I know that quite a few Vanagonites expressed a genuine desire for these screens, so they're here.

For those who own 68-79 models, hold off on your orders until I know for sure when the exact due date will be. You can express your serious intent to buy - just E-Mail me direct.

I would have posted this last week, but I've been down with a very bad case of STREP and confined to the bedroom :-(, so Bill's handling the action at the office. I should be back in the office later this week.

Cheers :-)

Jim / BusBoys@aol.com 800-792-2697 8-5 Pacific M-F 916-244-0933 FAX 24 Hours