Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Sep 1996 23:02:35 GMT
From:         drifter888@usa.pipeline.com (Drifter)
Subject:      End of Summer Run

Hey all!

Been lurkin a spell here but thought I'd jump up again!

Just a reminder... ABATE of Oregon (Washington County Chapter) is having a run Sept 20 thru 22nd at Hornings Hideout in the North Plains - Pumpkin Ridge area (West of Portland). Live music Friday and Saturday, Saturday evening being the local group Reckless Abandon - I hear they are a killer band!

Bike games on Saturday, kids games to so bring the young 'uns along. We are at a 40 acre site with campsites, fishing, swimming, paddleboats, all that good stuff.

This was a great run last year and we expect it to be even better this year. For the record, ABATE is not just a bunch of Harley riders, either. Yea, we have Harleys at our meetings... but there's also the Hondas, Nortons, Ducati's.... you name it! It ain't WHAT you ride, or even IF you ride. It's the love of motorcycles and out freedom that brings us all together!

Come on down (or up, whichever) and join us for the End of Summer Run. Have some fun, meet some good people, and just enjoy yourself!!

Advance tickets $16, at the gate $20 (drop $5 from the price if you're an ABATE member). I have tickets available if you want them.

See y'all there!!

--

Drifter Education Director ABATE of Oregon Washington County Chapter