Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         08 Sep 96 04:02:23 EDT
From:         "Turner,Ronald L." <102660.66@CompuServe.COM>
Subject:      F.S. Type 2 ambulance & firewagen

This should really be on the Type 2 list , but since I could never figure out how to get on there, I was hoping someone could post it on there for me.

For Sale: 1959 VW type 2 ambulance. All original white. Low miles. complete. Was used as a campus ambulance for Princeton University. Some accesories include: side retractible cargo door step, rear tow hook, windowless inverted rear hatch for sliding in stretcher, roof mount red cross light, frosted side windows, sliding glass cab divider, jail bars on ALL side windows, and a bunch of other original ambulance acessories.

ALSO FOR SALE: 1965 VW type 2 firewagen with optional sliding cargo door. Low miles. All original red paint with handpainted original fire dept. coat of arms and lettering in German. Imported from Germany 2 years ago from son of original owner of firehouse. Some acessories include: sirens, roof mount lights, upper side marker lights, euro taillights and headlight lenses, plus many other original firewagen accessories.

I am posting this for a friend who is liquidating some of his personal collection due to too many vehicles. I have seen both vehicles and they are in very nice shape and complete. what he is asking for them is very reasonable and I'd buy them if it weren't for the fact that I already have 5 VW's.

For more info, pictures, and prices, you can call him at (610) 926-6031 (Pa) and ask for Curt.

thanks, chris