Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Sep 1996 22:59:37 -0500
From:         limbo@bcn.net (Jim Digennaro)
Subject:      LiMBO Web Update, Camping this weekend in Maine

Hi Volks, Just wanted to let everyone know that I just did dome quick updates to the LiMBO Web Site. (address listed below) Most of the updates are cosmetic, but I did add a couple of photos to the photo album. The classifieds will be updated by the end of the month. Its not much but if you check out Generations Summit '96 you'll see a spy photo of the new VR6 Eurovan. BTW, if you would like to be listed on our Link page, I'm getting ready to revamp the whole thing (some of the links are outdated) so send me your URL. All I ask is a link to the LiMBO site on your page. Thanks.

While I have your attention. A great camping event is happening this weekend in Sears Port, Maine. This would be a great chance to have some of the list members get together. Perhaps we can start an East Coast Camping Club. (ECCC)=) Well, e-mail me direct if you would like more info. Take care.

Keep on Busin' -Jim ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ LiMBO, The Late Model Bus Organization, international

James Digennaro, LiMBO Treasurer, Merchandise sales and On-Line REP. 20 First St Adams, MA 01220 '82 'GTI' Westfalia LiMBO LINE: (413) 743-1814 E-mail: limbo@bcn.net 'The Volkswagen Disc Jockey' URL: http://www.bcn.net/~limbo/

'Transporters By The Tunnel' A fun camping event held in July ------------------------------------------------------------------------------