Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Sep 1996 13:44:12 -0600
From:         jscohen@m2.sprynet.com (James Cohen)
Subject:      Mouse Milk: Here's more info!

Last week I asked about "Mouse Milk" after I found a reference about it in the archives. I just found a posting in my "Vanagon" mailbox from back in Jan. which I didn't bother to read but filed away knowing that I might want the info one day. See, I knew there was a reason that I filed away all this useless junk!

I've reposted the whole string for all to see. If anyone can shed more info on this stuff please do. Such as: what is it made of, is it really better than WD-40 (or is it the same stuff: different label), a cheap source for it.

James