Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:22:04 -0700 ()
From:         "Scott A. Harvey" <sharvey@cns.ucla.edu>
Subject:      Re: Thursday caravan camping o'nite location

For those coming from the south, I'm planning on spending thurs. night at red Rock canyon campground where two of the past CCC trips have been. It's right off 395 about 30-45 minutes north past the 14 & 395 intersection.

---------------------- Scott A. Harvey UCLA - Campus Network Services 5628 Math Sciences Addition Los Angeles, CA 90095-1557 (310) 206-5346 FAX (310) 206-7025 sharvey@cns.ucla.edu