Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 03 Sep 1996 14:29:01 +0600
From:         Psychic Trucker <mantis@vt.edu>
Subject:      Back from Road Trip, Elec. Gremlins.

Hello everyone,

Wow, i made it back from my approx 7000 mile trip, with not a single hangup. 2 friends of mine and I lived out of the vanagon for 2 weeks, sleeping in grocery store parking lots, side streets, etc. We drove out to Morrison, Colorado to see Phish, then headed to arches national monument, then to the grand canyon. We took Rt. 40 back to virginia, and then headed up to Plattsburg, NY, to see phish again. All in all it was a great experience.

I recently found a bare wire which was causing my dash lights to malfunction, and now im working on getting my horn operative. I have 12 V on both leads going to the horn, which is an aftermarket. I also have 8V across the horn switch. Its strange and i still have to look more into it.

I hope everyone had a great summer and if you are back in school, good luck (i have 19 credits :( )

brad '85 GL