Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         22 Sep 96 02:09:49 EDT
From:         "Turner,Ronald L." <102660.66@CompuServe.COM>
Subject:      Re: Aircooled Search & Rescue Team

Hey everybody, I just want to remind you Northeastern and Mid Atlantic listmembers that a certain used parts vendor (if you go to the shows you'll know who I mean) did the same kind of thing, ( helping himself by means of tow bar to a certain type of aircooled German vehicle that wasn't a VW, which wasn't his, and was on private property) and is now residing in jail.

Of course there are those that think he ought to stay there awhile, but I won't get into that.

Anyway, use common sense, hey, if they want the car to sit in their yard and rot, then it's their loss, not yours. (be patient, it'll make a great parts car in 10 years when the old man dies!)

chris