Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Oct 1996 10:58:31 -0400
From:         JMonesson@aol.com
Subject:      Zoning violations and free buses

Greetings fellow bus junkies. I had an unexpected visit from the auto theft division of the Denver police department Friday. About 5 cop cars showed up and started checking VIN #'s of all of my VW's stored in the back yard and alley. They gave me a really hard time and told me that I needed to remove the vehucles ASAP or they would have them towed and I would be heavily fined. So, this brings me to the point of my post: If any one wants any FREE bus shells, please E-mail. I have a '70 Westy, '73 Bus, and a '73 Weekender, also there is a '59 Single Cab shell w/ no nose for the taking. I am stripping the vehicles now, so if any one wants any parts they are 1/2 of what I usually charge, so grab them fast. Please help save the buses. Also, all of the parts are German and guaranteed good. Thanks for your help, Josh