Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         10 Oct 1996 11:56:41 -0700
From:         "Harvey Chao" <Harvey_Chao@smtp.svl.trw.com>
Subject:      N Calif. Van (Loaf) for sal

Here's EVERYTHING I know about this vehicle:

Location - parked on the curb on Fair Oaks Ave. Sunnyvale Ca.

Price - $900 marked on front windshield

Phone # - (408) 771-0751

Has CA plates, didn't notice if current '96 registration sticker on rear plate Plate # 342THJ, CA yellow letters on blue.

Color - Basic white (oxidized) with green and mango stripes/pattern??

Wheels & Tires - yeuup! it has 4 aftermarket "Mag" wheels and tires that are not flat.

Interior - Some curtains, louvered windows on sliding door and opposite sliding door, 2 front seats, sink no middle seat, rear bench seat, cupboard in left rear quarter, some curtains (mango color?)

Physical appearances - fair to good??? Body has no obvious damages other than what I'd expect from a van this age, not immediately obvious gross damage or wear to exterior, interior, or dash that I could see from a brief walk past it. No visabily apparent rust, bent body parts etc. Coupla broken side marker lenses/assemblies, limited to plastic, no apparent body damage. All glass appeared intact. Had front (and I think rear) bumper intact, missing rubber insert.

Mechanical?? Other than the fact that it says "Unleaded gas only" on the gas filler port, no idea. Does it run, is the tranny good, Who knows???? Does it burn/blow oil, pass smog, knock, clack, thump or ping???? Didn't look in engine compartment.

Harvey