Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Oct 1996 10:24:53 -0600
From:         ctfisher@students.wisc.edu (Christopher T. Fisher)
Subject:      Vanagons and VW's in Madison

Hello all, here they are

First off

85 Vanagon camper, no sink or stove, $4500. If anyone is interested in this E-mail me and I will track down the number. Some surface rust around rear seams, low miles, nice shape

and, second off (I'm doing some editing here). All area codes are 608.

85 Westy, CA car, 77k, mint, $7500, 256-8664

86 Syncro GL weekender, very good condition, $5900, 238-3669

Other VW's; buses

73 camper, 100k, $3200, 882-3720

65, runs well on rebuilt -- 5k, from south, small amount of rust, $3500, 246-9785 -- Lee

Other VW's; Beetles

71, 40k on rebuilt, new brakes, very nice, $2900/OBO, 283-0735

69, rare automatic (??), runs well, $2700, 238-1830

79 convertable, "stunning metallic blue", 17k, $15,000, 222-2696 (been for sale a long time)

74, new exhaust, clutch, under 60K on original engine, $2300, 238-6026

73 convertable, auto trans, complete, needs restoration, $1200/obo, (414) 478-3392