Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Oct 1996 18:27:52 -0700
From:         Turbo <thom@calweb.com>
Subject:      VW CD - Defeat?

Well, the marketing guys asked me to take down my VW-CD page. Seems they think that nobody really wants a VW CD, saying that we could probably only sell 300 or so of them, which I think is bullshit, but you know the marketing types...

Anyway, here is my response to them. I haven't heard a response from them yet to it, so this should be interesting...

Thom Fitzpatrick thom@calweb.com - http://www.calweb.com/~thom Visit _The_ VW Bus Page: http://www.calweb.com/~thom/vw.html