Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 04 Nov 1996 16:49:23 -0500
From:         "Rodney L. Boleyn" <boleyn@scr.siemens.com>
Subject:      FS Westy interior & pop top

I have the following interior pieces for sale:

Westfalia pop-top and roof rack, no canvas, fair/poor condition. This is the pre-73 style with the rear roof rack and the top that hinges at the front. Pop-top seal is present. Roof rack needs resto. Fiberglass undamaged, but dirty. If you want this top, I'll probably throw it in free if you buy my...

Westfalia interior, good condition. This is also the early-bay style interior, with the large cabinet on the right hand side behind cargo door, rear seat folds out into bed with foam pad over engine compartment, middle seat facing backwards behind drivers seat, table folds down against driver's side wall. Sorry, there's no sink/icebox cabinet. A couple rips in the lovely yellow-naugahyde upholstery, no show-stoppers though (IMHO--although I admit to not knowing much about Westy paraphenalia.)

Location: Princeton, NJ. Contact me at <boleyn@scr.siemens.com> or phone (609) 497-0048. It may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I think the interior would make a nice "weekender" package for a retro-westy project, or do it up right and use the pop-top to convert a sunroof!

-Rodney