Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Nov 1996 10:29:40 -0500
From:         "Richard Alexand Palmer" <rapalmer@eos.ncsu.edu>
Subject:      LIST T-SHIRTS

Howdy all. As of this point all the orders except for Tom Forhan's have been mailed out. Everyone in the US should have theirs by this afternoon, and all the foreign orders should be coming in soon. If you sent money, and don't have your order by next week, please let me know. But, give the good ol' US Mail a couple days before you do. Anyway, several folks have been asking about shirts still available. I do actually have 3 VW designs, and a couple other designs, left over from my cross-country trek last summer. All are $16.00, which includes shipping and handling. Since there are limited numbers, please e-mail me if you are going to order one. I'll confirm I still have some, and then PLEASE send the order. Since there are limited numbers, please don't reserve a shirt that you don't intend to order. Ok, here are the designs, all on high-quality "made to be worn and enjoyed and hold up in the wash" t-shirts.

1. Air Cooled Search & Rescue Team shirts- gray shirt with red print of the standard fireman's 4-pointed cross, with a VW logo in the center. Top arm has a line drawing of a splittie, bottom has a drawing of an early Beetle. Left arm says"PROTECT", and the right arm says "SAVE". The words "Air Cooled" are above the crest, and "Search & Rescue Team" are below. These have been described as my best design yet. I have a few L and XL shirts 2. Netvergnugen list shirts- These are what started it all. 5 color design has front views of all 4 generations of busses, with "Netvergnugen" across the top, and the Vanagon@Lenti address across the bottom. Pictures of this shirt with DIFFERENT COLORS are on my web page (address below). Look at the "GROOVY" pictures section. Current colors are blue & white splittie, purple late model, and green Vanagon, white EV.I have TWO (2) XL shirts like this for sale. Get 'em while they're hot... 3. Split window bus shirt. Front view of a red and white split window bus on a blue t-shirt. I think these look really nice. I have about 7 XL's left. 4. Smiley-face alien shirt- a blue shirt or green shirt (your choice) with a yellow picture that's a standard smiley face, but drawn out in the shape of the typical alien head and tear drop eyes. I'm wearing mine right now. 5. Mile 420 shirts- features the green highway mile marker sign, with mile 420. White writing to the side asks "Are we there yet?" Wonderful for the traveler or those darn hippies out there. A few XL's left

All designs are outlined in black, which adds definition and clarity, for a sharp looking picture.

SO- if these catch your fancy, please e-mail me, and tell me which one you want. I'll let you know if there are any left, and then please send the money and info pronto, so our high-tech shipping dept. can get on the scene! :) Here's how to order. Please save this if you plan to order anything: Please send an index card, with your -name -mailing address -Size and Design of shirt -e-mail address and a check for $16.00 per shirt (non-USA orders add $5.00 for postage) to Richard Palmer 121 C Park Ave Raleigh, NC 27605-1832

Remember supplies really are limited, so act now, or wait 6 months until I print another batch. Also look for my next post on coffee mugs... MAny thanks to all the kind folks that make this possible!

-- Poor Richard http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/r/rapalmer/www/ "I spend half my life explaining to Christians why I'm a Deadhead, and the other half explaining to Deadheads why I'm a Christian." _______ .--------------/_______\-----. `/""""/""""/|""|'|""||""| '\ Richard Palmer / / / |__| |__||__| | rapalmer@unity.ncsu.edu /----------=====================| '67 Walkthrough Pop-top- | \ /V\ / _. | Nellie, the Wild Goose |()\ \W/ /() _ _ | '68 Crew Cab | \ / / \ / \ | _-( ) =C========C==_| ) |--------| ) |==] _-{_}_) \_\_/__.. \_\_/_ \_\_/ \_\_/__.__. Give me the simple life.