Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         02 Nov 96 10:14:24 EST
From:         "Charles \"luke\" Lukey" <74301.2203@CompuServe.COM>
Subject:      Reply to: Re: My Own Private FAQ

>> Hey Luke , your '86 already has a electronic ignition. ( Hall Generator) And so does all watercooled vanagons.

( you must have been driving your '67 for a looooong time! )

better hope Mr. Salmon gets that manual to you real soon! :<) <<

Yes, I finding out all sorts of neat things. Check out the post from Joel Walker.

True, I drove that '67 'til the wheels fell off. It has earned it's place of honor in Luke's Driveway Of Heros. The engine is out now (blew an oil cooler seal, slung 30 weight everywhere) so I'm taking the time (a Seattle Winter lasts about 10 months) to fix up all sorts of little things. The '67 is a camping machine, but the bed in the back of that Vanagon sure is big...

I don't expect that manual from Mr. Salmon until at least next week, the mail being what it is. But, something to look forward to...

Charles "Luke" Lukey Windup Technology, Inc. Seattle, WA

!^NavFont01F000BQGJHGC1HI9E2321