Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Nov 1996 08:39:20 -0800
From:         busgirl@netcom.com (Martha)
Subject:      CCC's January update

The poll results are in. It looks like the favored weekend is:

Jan. 17-19th.

The favored destination seems to be: Tahoe

--

I'm working on getting us a place to rent. Mind you, I'll try to keep this as economical as possible, but it will definitely cost more than camping per person. Will have more on this soon. If anyone receiving this happens to know of places, let me know.

--

If there's any changes in the following, please let me know ASAP, as our final head count determines not only the price per person, but what size place we need to be looking for.

Kathy Myers/Mark Blanchard Coyote Ron Lussier and Dan Jack Stafford Bradley Prunehead Sam/Susie Williams Bren Smith & family Marcus Doherr and family Dave Kautz and family Harvey Chao and family Eugene Palmer me, etc. Jeff Schneiter SGREENAWALT@SCUACC.SCU.EDU (name?) Wagners? Holsers? Johnsons? (didnUt hear from you, but put ya down anyway, cuz I wanna have pigs in blankets as appetizers :)

--

As I say, please let me know if this is NOT correct above with the roster, and let me know pronto. Thanx.

--

For those of you catching this for the first time, this is not a campout in our traditional sense, but we're trying out a new suggestion to rent a place up in the snow (by popular demand), where we can all converge and sit around the fireplace. Because we'll be inside, it's doubtful we'll be blowing anything up. AT least not intentionally. :) Anyway, because there may be quite a few of us, and no place we can get for ourselves will have enuff bedrooms, I guess we can all bring up bedding, and sack out in a big slumber party, etc. Or draw straws. Whatever.

/martha busgirl@netcom.com