Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:53:24 -0500
From:         ELODEA@aol.com
Subject:      Re: He's After The Unknowns AGAIN!!! :)

OK OK...I'm brand new here though...and the proud owner of a 1978 poptop bus, and a very recently acquired 93 Eurovan MV (in need of a good parts source - needs all four brakes and rear wheel cylinders in a HURRY). I also have a 79 bus sitting in my woods doing time as a garage, which I fantasize about building someday. In between our buses - we lost one to the fire gods - fuel line leaked onto the engine and gave the Lambertville NJ fire company quite a gleeful night - a 78 automatic poptop. We were leery about the automatic anyway - had just put in a rebuilt engine and POOF! But we left NJ with our wonderful 78 standard poptop, found storing bricks behind a gas station in Trenton, not even for sale, and we convinced the guy to let us take it off his hands to the tune of $600. Made it to VT no problem : ). Too many winters with no heat - we moved on up to our Eurovan and have the poptop pulled off the drive to sit out winter. That's my story. Glad to find ya'll out here.

Cyndi Snyder