Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Dec 1996 02:12:12 -0500 (EST)
From:         David Raistrick <xi8940@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
Subject:      Re: air bag option

and not just using a seat belt, but defensive driving, not driving under the influence of whathaveyou, driving carefully, paying attention, turning headlights on when raining, and at dusk and dawn <personal peeve here..>, driving accourding to conditions, be it your own vehicle's condition, the condition of the road, or the condition of you rmind.. and of course, again, just being bloody careful! you know?

.....david

be sure you turn your stinkin lights on!

<yeah, i'm the guy in the bus flashing his lights at people..:)

...davidoh, and not just your parking lights either bub! ran a guy off the road just last night, nearly, cuase alll he had was his parking lights, around 7 at night, in the rain!!! and was just barely not in my blindspot. but, since his little yellow lights blended in so well with other traffic, i sorta missed him by about 1 inch....and, of course, the idiot still didnt turn his lights on!

i understand geting in the car, driving down a well lit road, and not noticing they arent on, but, then you see other cars!! and you would then think oops..i guess i forgot my lights, and turn 'em on, you know?

sorry...just had to get rid of that...:)

....david...drive sefely...

-- !........................... The not so Keen one.............................! http://www.armory.com/~y21cvb ex'74 Super Links to a few pics of my VW's ex '68 Beetle '75 Retired Westy-Canadian Model, Cody '69 Westy-Itchigo xi8940@freenet.tlh.fl.us <Pic's Coming Soon!>