Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:51:47 GMT
From:         Frank Terhaar-Yonkers <fty@cisco.com>
Subject:      FYA - It's not Friday, but things have been quiet ..

> >What your car says about you: > >Acura Integra - I have always wanted to own the Buick of sports cars >Acura Legend - I'm too bland for German cars >Acura NSX - I am impotent >Audi 90 - I enjoy putting out engine fires >Buick Park Avenue - I am older than 34 of the 50 states >Cadillac Eldorado - I am a very good Mary Kay salesman >Cadillac Seville - I am a pimp >Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people >Chevrolet Chevette - I like seeing people's reactions when I tell them I > have a 'Vette >Chevrolet Corvette - I'm in a mid-life crisis >Chevrolet El Camino - I am leading a militia to overthrow the government >Chrysler Cordoba - I dig the rich Corinthian leather >Datsun 280Z - I have a kilo of cocaine in my wheel well >Dodge Dart - I teach third grade special education and I voted > for Eisenhower >Dodge Daytona - I delivered pizza for four years to get this car >Ferrari Testarossa - I am known to have problems in bed >Ford Fairmont - (See Dodge Dart) >Ford Mustang - I slow down to 85 in school zones >Ford Crown Victoria - I enjoy having people slow to 55mph and > change lanes when I pull up behind them >Ford F-150 pickup - I live in a trailer and my good dishes have Elvis > on them. >Geo Storm - I will start the 11th grade in the fall. >Geo Tracker - I will start the 12th grade in the fall. >Honda del Sol - I have always said, half a convertible is better > than no convertible at all >Honda Civic - I have just graduated and have no credit >Honda Accord - I lack any originality and am basically a lemming. >Honda Passport - I'm fooled by every disguise of the Trix rabbit. >Infiniti Q45 - I am a physician with 17 malpractice suits pending. >Isuzu Impulse - I do not give a damn about J.D. Power or his reports. >Jaguar XJ6 - I am so rich I will pay 60K for a car that is > in the shop 280 days per year. >Kia Sephia - I learned nothing from the failure of Daihatsu > Corp. >Lamborghini Countach - I only have one testicle >Lincoln Town Car - I live for bingo and covered dish suppers >Mercury Grand Marquis - (See above) >Mercedes 500SL - I will beat you up if you ask me for an autograph >Mercedes 560SEL - I have a daughter named Bitsy and a son named Cole >Mazda Miata - I do not fear being decapitated by an eighteen-wheeler >MGB - I am dating a mechanic >Mitsubishi Diamante - I don't know what it means either >Nissan 300ZX - I have yet to complete my divorce proceedings. >Oldsmobile Cutlass - I just stole this car and I'm going to make a > fortune off the parts >Peugeot 505 Diesel - I am on the EPA's Ten Most Wanted List >Plymouth Neon - I sincerely enjoy doing the Macarena >Pontiac Trans AM - I have a switchblade in my sock >Porsche 911 Turbo - I have a three inch thingie >Porsche 944 - I am dating big haired women that otherwise > would be inaccessible to me >Rolls Royce Silver Shadow - I think Pat Buchannon is a tad bit too liberal >Saturn SC2 - (See Honda Civic) >Subaru Legacy - I have always wanted a Japanese car even > more inferior than Isuzu >Toyota Camry - I am still in the closet >Volkswagon Beetle - I still watch Partridge Family reruns >Volkswagon Cabriolet - I am out of the closet >Volkswagon Microbus - I am tripping right now >Volvo 740 Wagon - I am frightened of my wife >

\\\\////\\\\////\\\\\////\\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\ Frank Terhaar-Yonkers Cisco Systems, Inc. Engineering Services, W2 F3 5 7025 Kit Creek Road PO Box 14987 Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709 fty@cisco.com voice (919)472-2101 FAX (919)472-2940 pager (800)796-7363 pin 1008366 -or- fty@airnote.net