Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1996)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Dec 1996 02:22:32 -0500 (EST)
From:         ERIC ZENO <emz@pgh.nauticom.net>
Subject:      returned home from- Getting away

On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Jon Christensen wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, ERIC ZENO wrote: > > > I will be on holiday until saturday. Going to the moutains with the > > 4x4 VW. Just need a break. Can't take the Xmas madness. > > > > Eric Zeno <emz@nauticom.net> > > 86 Syncronizer > > 86 GL For Sale (Pgh. PA) > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ > > eric, tell me more about this. Thanks 8-) > > Jon Christensen /V\ Membership Coordinator for the

What would you like to know? Why I can't stand Xmas? Or what I did in the woods?

It Rained for 3 days. The leaves made it real slimy. The 4x4 was great. All the hard work I have into it payed off! I had 2 small problems. For some reason the fuel gauge is now stuck at full. I hit some real bumps that thru me out of place, that could have done it. The other problem was on the way into the woods, after a 75 MPH, 15 minute drive the oil light and buzzer went off as I was slowing down. THis has had some discusssion before and I will have to check the archives.

But all in all I has a great time! Didn't touch a computer or a wrench for 3 hole days!!!!! The smell of baked mud on the exhaust was starting to get to me. My freinds ford truck on the trails was really hard to manuver, he admitted that he liked the Syncro better off road.

Eric Zeno