Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:12:26 -0500
From:         "Richard Alexand Palmer" <rapalmer@eos.ncsu.edu>
Subject:      NO Stickers?? NO!!!!

On Jan 23, 7:07am, mdstockr wrote: > Subject: RE: Stickers?? NO! I don't have any stickers available right now, so please don't send an order, unless you don't mind waiting a few months for more. It costs a few hundred bucks to print a batch, and I am pretty much broke right now building an engine. I'm not sure why the offer is current in the archives, but it's definately not. I may do some in a few months, but in the meantime, Ken Hooper has printed up some cool stickers of a different design. So, if you want some of my design, just sit tight. In the meantime, to soothe that jones, buy a couple from Ken. Here's all that info:

The stickers are purple ink over chrome Mylar. The lettering resembles the T-shirt and is "reversed", so the stickers look purple while the lettering looks silver. These have a coating over them to preserve the ink and keep the chrome from being so glossy that it's obnoxious. Permanent adhesive, they're designed to be mounted on the exterior lower left corner of your rear window. Panel drivers will have to improvise.

I said originally that these would be oval like the v@l stickers but it looks like they'll be more circular instead. Take a look at the artwork and you'll understand why.

Stickers are $2 each, includes shipping in US.

Here's the design: http://www.mindspring.com/~wjb3/type2_5.gif Anyway, sorry about the confusion. I'll print up more eventually, but these should hold folks til then...

-- Poor Richard http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/r/rapalmer/www/ "I spend half my life explaining to Christians why I'm a Deadhead, and the other half explaining to Deadheads why I'm a Christian." _______ .--------------/_______\-----. `/""""/""""/|""|'|""||""| '\ Richard Palmer / / / |__| |__||__| | rapalmer@unity.ncsu.edu /----------=====================| '67 Walkthrough Pop-top- | \ /V\ / _. | Nellie, the Wild Goose |()\ \W/ /() _ _ | '68 Crew Cab | \ / / \ / \ | _-( ) =C========C==_| ) |--------| ) |==] _-{_}_) \_\_/__.. \_\_/_ \_\_/ \_\_/__.__. Give me the simple life.