Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Jan 97 14:38:37
From:         mdstockr <mdstockr@neo.lrun.com>
Subject:      Re: still confused

Some basic Wolfsberg Edition Vanagon campers included:

- Seating for 6 - Cabinets - Fold down table - Removable cooler (120AC/12DC) - Cup holders

But no stove.

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Michael Stocker <mdstockr@neo.lrun.com> North Canton, Ohio, USA Time: 2:38:37 PM LiMBO / GASS Date: 1/28/97 1989 Audi 90 Quattro For sale: 1988 Mazda 929 loaded For sale: 1991 Acura Integra LS 3-dr w/37k mi Wanted: Nice 1972 or later Westfalia Previous VW's: '66-T3, '67-T1 & '70-T2 Westi ________________________________________________